Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gopi

Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa?? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa??   Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa?? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 am

Has anybody from Generation 5 got UK visa for the second semester? I am from India and my first host institute is BTUC,Cottbus.I have got my German visa. When i went for submittin my UK visa application they told me that only 90 days prior to da starting of the course.So friends plzz lemme knw if anybody has got UK visa already. mail me @ gopiram.lvs@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa??   Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm

That's true, normally they would not issue the visa earlier than 3 months prior to the time you need the visa. However, as you will get, most probably, the temporary residency for Germany (may be valid for two years) you can apply for the UK visa later on when you are in Germany.

However, for others, there is no harm to check with your local embassy even now, in case somewhere they would be all right issuing your visa for the UK now.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

Has anybody from Gen 5 applied/got UK visa??
Page 1 of 1