Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

visa to Barcelona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Hoang

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-10

visa to Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: visa to Barcelona   visa to Barcelona EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:47 am

Hi all,

This is from Lan, I spent my first two semesters in Newcastle and will go to Barcelona in the third semester. As Spain is quite (in)famous for its bureaucratic system, I need your help for visa application Smile I sent an email to the Spainish embassy in Vietnam (my home country) and they replied within two days, so far so good. However, I find the list of documents a bit confusing. Can some seniors give me advices pleassssse? Your help is greatly appreciated.

-accommodation: how did you obtain a letter confirming your accommodation? I will go there first and look for an accommodation, so not sure if I can get this document beforehand.

-police check: me and another girl went to the police office but they said our nationalities don't require police registration (hence no police check) and that the Spainish embassy will automatically recognise this when they see out application. To be on the safe side, I probably check if any of you have come across this situation Smile
(and btw, how did you get it legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affair? In my country, that ministry doesn't deal with citizen's documents, such matters are usually delt at district level, so...)

Thanks a lot for your help and I am looking forward to hearing from you
Lan
Back to top Go down
lanht

lanht

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

visa to Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: Re: visa to Barcelona   visa to Barcelona EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:58 am

Hi all,

I'm also on the way to Barcelona, but for my 1st sem at EuroAquae Smile Still hav to do some more paper work to get there. After talking with the Spanish embassy, I realize that getting a visa to Spain seems to be intricate and time-consuming Sad( So any recommendation, trick, tip from you, I would appreciate. Thanks!!!

to Lan: Warm greeting fr homeland, Lan Wink Are you going to Barcelona with Duc??? Maybe the Spanish Embassy in Hanoi sent us the same information package Wink Please contact me through thanhlan.ha@gmail.com or add my YIM thanhlan_ha@yahoo.com and we can make a strategy to get through their process.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-05

visa to Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: tips about BCN   visa to Barcelona EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:22 am

Hey guys,
There are guides that can help you trough these issues. And I know that the spanish visa can be a little complicated to get but if you explain everything in the embassy there is no problem if you don't have ALL doccuments they ask for. Cool
You can find the guides here: http://www.euroaquae.org/jahia/Jahia/site/euroaquae/lang/en/pid/6428
Hope it helps!
Carolina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

visa to Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: Re: visa to Barcelona   visa to Barcelona Empty

Back to top Go down

visa to Barcelona
Page 1 of 1