Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastia

EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! Empty
PostSubject: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:49 am

Hello to everyone here! My name is Nastia! I'm looking for EuroAquae applicants year 2011-2013! Let's get in touch!
flower
my e-mail is a.n.lobanova[at]gmail.com

Did you already get any official papers?

Also a question to alumni and students of Euroaquae. Is it a normal way that I haven't seen yet the official letter from European Comission and all other documents recuired for visa applications.

I got only an e-mail from Mr.Gourbesville on 22 of April indicating that my candidature was confirmed by the official letter from European Comission.

Is it everything fine with it? I'm a little bit worrying about visa process and how much time could it take... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:29 am

Hello Nastia,
Congratulations on getting selected for EuroAquae.

Nastia wrote:
Also a question to alumni and students of Euroaquae. Is it a normal way that I haven't seen yet the official letter from European Comission and all other documents recuired for visa applications.
If I look at posts from last year, I think that it is quite normal if you receive the documents mid-June.

Nastia wrote:
I'm a little bit worrying about visa process and how much time could it take... Crying or Very sad
The time for getting a visa varies from one country to another and even from one application centre to another. Ideally, however, it shouldn't take more than four weeks to get the visa. Let's hope that this is the case for you and also the other successful candidates this year.
Back to top Go down
Nastia

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello, Vikram! Nice to meet you! And thanks for reply. It is so nervously for me to wait for official papers and all guidelines... Embarassed and also I was wondering why I didn't get a copy of official letter from European Consortium, but now I can suppouse that it is a normal situation (I hope so, because I've already began to think perhaps a problem occured with my application or confirmation and I didn't get any information so on)... sorry about that

Are you current EA student have you already choose your specialization? Or are you already an alumni?

Pity, that I didn't get the list of other students I think it would be great if we could communicate and share valuable info's or just to get to know each other.
Hoping that someone will appear here
cheers
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:08 am

Nastia wrote:
Hello, Vikram! Nice to meet you! And thanks for reply.
Hello Nastia! Nice to get to know you as well.

Nastia wrote:
Are you current EA student have you already choose your specialization? Or are you already an alumni?
I finished EuroAquae in 2007, so I'm already an alumni.

Nastia wrote:
Pity, that I didn't get the list of other students I think it would be great if we could communicate and share valuable info's or just to get to know each other.
I hope too that more people will use this forum to communicate with each other before they start EuroAquae. In the mean time, if you have any questions or problems related to EuroAquae, I will be glad to help you out. By the way, do you already know where your first semester will be?
Back to top Go down
Nastia

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:32 am

Hello Vikram! In the Acceptance letter from EuroAquae consortium was stated that my host University to enter the Program will be BTU in Cottbus!

What was your specialization? if it is not a secret, of course Very Happy

By the way, I downloaded EuroAquae handbook and there I found a topic about Math test. Do we have to take a special Math test by Enetering a program? Or shoul we do it beforehead? Because were mentioned that Applicants will take it....
Suspect

If yes, then perhaps could I get some kind of example (there was a lik to example in Handbook but it doesen't work, or I don't have acsess to it)
Back to top Go down
Nadine

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:06 am

Hey Nastia

Congratz for getting in Smile
Vikram forwarded me the post.

You don't have to take a maths test before entering the program. In Newcastle, after the first semester. we had to write a kind of mock up test which consisted of different parts (hydrology, maths, hydraulics, ...)
It's just for you to know what you know or what you don't know and what the others know. There will be no consequences if you fail though.

Prof. Molkenthin gave us a maths test during my 1st semester in Cottbus so that we know what we should be able to do. Maybe I can find it. I think I saw it on the Euro Aquae webpage at some point as well. I'll let you know if I can find anything.

The papers you need for your Visa are being prepared now but I don't think you will get anything before June. I'll let you know when they are ready.

See ya
Nadine
Back to top Go down
Nastia

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:38 am

Thanks for reply, Nadin! Looking forward to get some details!

Will you be in September in Cottbus?
Back to top Go down
Jennyl E.

Jennyl E.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Quote :
Hi Nastia!

Congratulations for winning the scholarship! Smile

I'm on my second semester now in Newcastle, and based on my experience last year, I received the necessary files on the 8th of June, so no worries about that. You should expect two important documents that are needed for your visa application (1. the invitation/acceptance letter; 2. the certificate on award of Erasmus Mundus scholarship with the list of the recipients including your name).

Note that these documents will be sent to you in electronic form only (thru email with everything scanned). For some embassies, this is okay. It worked fine for me as well as for my colleagues when applying for our first semester locations. But unfortunately, UK consulates are very strict in this matter as three of us including myself got rejected in our first application. So it would be a wise idea for you if you ask Philippe to send you the original copies by post (with original signatures) to prevent untoward problems.

Regards,
Jennyl
Back to top Go down
Nastia

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:09 am

Hello Jennyl! Thanks for reply!
I've recieved all files yesterday!! cheers
Will start visa process tomorrow/
Thanks for your advice form UK visa. So it is better to apply for it in my home country?
Back to top Go down
Jennyl E.

Jennyl E.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 am

Nastia wrote:
Hello Jennyl! Thanks for reply!
I've recieved all files yesterday!! cheers
Will start visa process tomorrow/
Thanks for your advice form UK visa. So it is better to apply for it in my home country?
You are welcome!

It is supposedly ideal to process the UK visa in your home country, but unfortunately, you will not have the chance to do it since you will not receive the necessary acceptance documents from Newcastle until December. In that case, you probably will apply for it once you are already in Germany.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!   EuroAquae 2011-2013  and papers question! Empty

Back to top Go down

EuroAquae 2011-2013 and papers question!
Page 1 of 1