Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olga Ermolaeva

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
o_ermolaeva

o_ermolaeva

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Olga Ermolaeva   Olga Ermolaeva EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 12:01 pm

During the reading of the constitution of the EuroAqua Alumni Association I noticed that the ideas of the people, who created EAAA, are completely the same as the ideas, for example, our generation. Promote, encourage, develop, and maintain relations between members, between the successive generations, between the association members, and industry as well as academic world.
I think the new coordination board of EAAA has one main aim and should work particular in this direction – to activate people to work together, to archive goals mentioned in official papers of association. We need to put people in a team, to interest them in active participation in the association. How to make it? This is another aim of all of us - we need to understand and make sure that all together we can make our personal and professional life easier and enjoyable. Why fight alone with world? We can do it together. Let’s combine our efforts, knowledge and skills. This master program created and will create a lot of friends within all generations without any borders. To whom we can trust in this world as not to our friends?
[i]
Back to top Go down
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olga Ermolaeva   Olga Ermolaeva EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:34 pm

You can see Olga's CV here.
You can watch Olga's promo-movie here.
You can also watch common candidates' video here.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olga Ermolaeva   Olga Ermolaeva EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 am

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. One of the main issues in EAAA is to involve alumni into the common
activities. After graduation, usually people are very busy with their
career and do not have time for this kind of things. What are your
suggestion (feasible) to improve the situation?

2. What do you think about PhD career after EuroAquae? Is the course
suitable for this? As we all know, the directions of this master is
to work in the industry, and this is clearly stated. So, do you think there
is something to be done to change the situation?
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Keiko
Elections administrator
Keiko

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olga Ermolaeva   Olga Ermolaeva EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:40 am

Well well well...
Few people are asking questions to the candidates... What a Face
So, I will post a comment! Basketball

I saw that some candidates are talking in the campaign.. something like..
"Well, thank you very much for the 1st generation for the effort to establish this EAAA. Now it is our turn to develop more this for the next coming generation."

I feel that this is a bit strange.
EAAA is not something to be "inherited" from a generation to generation.
Maybe because there are no candidate for the 2nd CB (except Anna as a former president), and some people thinks that this year G2 and G3 will work for EAAA and G4 and G5 will work for it two years later.
But this is not the idea, I think.
Of course, younger generation knows the real-time situation of EA much better than older generation. So it would be very important to involve new graduates in CB.
Its activity must always involves all generations and the CB members are from all generation. cat
Back to top Go down
o_ermolaeva

o_ermolaeva

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Two answers for the two question   Olga Ermolaeva EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 2:07 pm

1. I think that people were and will be busy with their career ater graduation. Hovewer, some people feel free to help others to be in group and will do all the best to continue the work within the association. My suggestion is to try to make people more people interested in group work, in collaboration with collegues. How, we need to show the profit of this collaboration.

2.I think every person must have a choise in his life after Euro-Aquae or another course. I couldn't find that primary goal of our course is to work in industry. The purpose is to obtain the knowledge and experience; to bring new skills to our home countries. This is the main goal of European Commission within Erasmus Mundus programme. And the Phd is the continuation of their education, which can be applied in ther work after PhD.

Best wishes,
olga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olga Ermolaeva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olga Ermolaeva   Olga Ermolaeva Empty

Back to top Go down

Olga Ermolaeva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2007 :: Candidates campaign-
Jump to: