Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acceptance Documents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennyl E

Acceptance Documents Empty
PostSubject: Acceptance Documents   Acceptance Documents EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Jennyl, from Philippines. I'm glad to inform you that I am one of those lucky applicants who got accepted to the Euroaquae 2010-2011 program. My first semester will be in Nice, France. Smile I received an email on March 30 indicating the confirmation of my acceptance by the European Commission.

It was also stated in the email that all informations and necessary documents would be emailed/posted on April. However, I'm wondering because until now, I haven't heard anything from them. I believe that I need to prepare all necessary things as early as possible to avoid untoward problems..

To my fellow prospective students, haven't you received the documents yet? By the way, I would be glad to meet you all. Smile

To past and current students, is this kind of situation normal? Also, I would appreciate if you can share with me some survival informations that would help me in preparation for my stay in Europe.. Smile

Thank you and more power!
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Acceptance Documents   Acceptance Documents EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi Jennyl!

I'm David from Barcelona (Spain). At the moment I have got the acceptance from the Euroaquae Committee, not yet from the European Commission. The schoolarships for European students are given later.

This situation seems to be usual cos I didn't know anything about my application till last week.

Oh sorry I don't know anything about the life in Nice so I can't help you, but it's a great city don't worry.
My hosting university will be Cottbus and if it consoles you I also don't know anything about Cottbus! jajajaj

Well nice to meet you and good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Documents   Acceptance Documents EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:28 am

Dear David,
Congratulations on your selection to EuroAquae and thanks for the reply that you have posted. In the mean time Jennyl has received the documents that she was asking about and I hope that you have too. Looking forward to seeing you in Cottbus. If you have any questions about the place then please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_C

PostSubject: Glad to meet you!   Acceptance Documents EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Jennyl and David,

I have also just received my documents in the past week and would be starting in Cottbus. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Have you guys already received the "student agreement document" on which you sign an agreement with the Consortium? I was just informed that I would receive within a few days but I have not yet.

Should any of you find access to preparatory docs and guides pliz email me on qchiluwe [at] yahoo [dot] ie

Cheers

Quinex
Back to top Go down
Jennyl E

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Documents   Acceptance Documents EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:02 am

Hi Quinex!

I have already received thru email some documents from the consortium. However, we are in the same situation since I also haven't received yet the "student agreement document". Probably, they are still on the process of finalizing those papers.

Cheers,
Jennyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Documents   Acceptance Documents Empty

Back to top Go down

Acceptance Documents
Page 1 of 1