Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

confirmation of application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neil

confirmation of application Empty
PostSubject: confirmation of application   confirmation of application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Good day to all!

I am Neil. I have applied for Euroaquae programme and Erasmus Mundus grant for the year 2010-2012. I just would like to ask based on your experience, do they send to each applicant a confirmation if they (the coordinators) already received the application documents? Because in my case, I did not hear anything from them until now so I'm worried that they might not have received my application. Would it be okay to contact them? or should I just wait for the result on May?

Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

confirmation of application Empty
PostSubject: Re: confirmation of application   confirmation of application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Neil

Welcome.

I cannot remember if they were confirming or not (I joined the course in 2005!) but there is no harm to contact them and make sure they have received your document (unless they have mentioned not to contact them!). Contact details can be found on EA website.

Good luck with your application
Hossein
Back to top Go down

confirmation of application
Page 1 of 1