Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guides to 3rd semester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carolina

carolina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Guides to 3rd semester Empty
PostSubject: Guides to 3rd semester   Guides to 3rd semester EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:12 am

Hello everyone!
there are a lot of people in G4 that are lost to decide where to go for the thrird semester confused
I think it is like this every year. but we are privileged guys 'couse we can count on your previous experience in the 4 locations. Laughing
we did a questionnaire which you, from previous generations, are going to receive but, please, feel free to tell us about your experience here also (what you liked or disliked, if you recommend or not, etc etc.)
thank you very much! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Guides to 3rd semester Empty
PostSubject: 3rd semester issue   Guides to 3rd semester EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi Carolina

Yes, choosing 3rd semester place is always an issue, as one can CHOOSE and choosing is always having some complications ;-)

But always using others experience is good and useful, so do it. From one hand I think one of the best ways is to get in touch with previous EA generations and ask informally about their opinion and experience. Maybe the best is starting with your own mentor. They can help you, or/and direct you to right person (e.g. about specific location...)

Also some of the guys from previous generations are planning to visit Newcastle (probably around beg. of May) to help G4 about deciding for 3rd semester. That wold be great opportunity to ask your questions, I think.

But just my general opinion is that do not worry much about the location and 3rd semester in general, take it easy, just decide what you want to do, and be strong on that, and you will do it and get it, doesn't matter much where to go and what to do meanwhile Razz
Back to top Go down

Guides to 3rd semester
Page 1 of 1