Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prospect for scholarship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Najiah

Prospect for scholarship Empty
PostSubject: Prospect for scholarship   Prospect for scholarship EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:14 am

I am currently applying for the Eramus mundus scholarship ,without which i shall not be able to pay for my studies. i would like to no m prospect as a upper 2nd class student?
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Prospect for scholarship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prospect for scholarship   Prospect for scholarship EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:59 am

The selection procedure for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is in the hands of the EU and the EuroAquae board. Since we represent only the EuroAquae Alumni Association and not EuroAquae itself, we are not in a position to judge the outcome of your application, which I think even the board cannot predict before the actual selection. What I can tell you is that once the selection list is out, you can decide whether you would like to join the course or not based on whether or not you get a scholarship and if you don't get a scholarship then whether you can afford to pay the fees or not.
Back to top Go down

Prospect for scholarship
Page 1 of 1