Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Informations

Go down 
+2
o_ermolaeva
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 am

Hello everyone,
I am a new student accepted for the 2007 intake and really look forward to start the course on Sept 07. As this is my first trip to France, I would appreciate if the Seniors could share some guides or personal tips as below;
1) Suitable clothing and shoes to bring over, how's the temperature like in NICE on September?
2) How's the study facilities over there? Do I need to bring my own laptop or reference books or it's better to source from there
3) Regarding ticket bookings, do I have to use my own money first since the grant will only be deposited when we set up new account upon arrival

Any other important things that i should know about, please share. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
o_ermolaeva

o_ermolaeva

Registration date : 2006-12-07

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:06 am

Hi mate,

1) In September in Nice quite nice, around 20C - last year even more (25). You can swim and take sunbath. Sure you will need different clothes - during night time it can be 10C.

2) If you have your laptop - my suggestion - take it for sure. And if you need books - take them also. In Nice we have library - but it is very small and mostly in French. Some materials we have on the web-site under restricted password (will be provided to you after your arriving).

3) Yes, you will need to pay from your own money for the ticket. And one another suggestion - you will need money for the first time (around 1000 Euro). Opening of an account and transferring money is time consuming. Till the arriving of the grant you will need to live on you own money.

Best wishes,
Looking forward to see you in Nice,
Olga
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Thanks so much Olga! That info is very helpful.
Hoping to see u in Nice too... Smile
Back to top Go down
liligarcia

liligarcia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Missing the documents?   Need Informations EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 10:51 am

Hello,

Please let us know if you are receiving the documents we have prepared for you about locations. At the moment we have sent documents about Barcelona, Nice, Cottbus and Newcastle.

Regards

Liliana Garcia
Back to top Go down

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Yes, I have received the help files, Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Is

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Information required   Need Informations EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi
I am trying to apply to Euroaquae by erasmus mundus grant, I have a doubta in how to fill the application form especially in the topic of spendings. How can i estimate how much i need during the 24 months? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 1:23 pm

Hi,
I would say that you need from 600 euro/month (cheapest places are Cottbus and Budapest) to 1000 euro/months in Newcaslte (the most expensive).
Plus you will pay 3000 euro/semester of academic fee.
But why do you need this? The scholarship is the same for all non-European studens.
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Internat

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Need Informations EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:48 am

Thanks Anna

I want to know this information, because in the application form to apply for an erasmus mundus grant it is required. There is a section where is required to estimate my spendings during 24 months

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Elections administrator
Keiko

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 am

Hi.

It totally depends the country where you stay and what kind accommodation you choose.

The largest deference would be the room rent.
In Newcastle, it costs around 150-200 pounds/month either in the univ accommodation or the private one unless you are lucky to find more reasonable one.

In Nice, it is much cheaper to stay in the university accommodation around 120 euros(?)/month. But the condition is commensurate with its price and not so convenient.
If you stay in a private one, it is around 300 euros at least.
Back to top Go down
natrat

natrat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi,
Is wrote:
How can i estimate how much i need during the 24 months?
Just be not over the ammount of the grant given to non-EU students for 1 year
that's all Wink

Keiko wrote:
In Nice, it is much cheaper to stay in the university accommodation around 120 euros(?)/month.
As I know for the third generation the student accommodation in St.Antoine (?) cost a bit less than 300 euros.

NR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Informations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Informations   Need Informations Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Informations
Page 1 of 1