Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi All...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gopiraam

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:59 am

Hi all...am Gopi from India...Hav got admissions for the period 2008-2010. First sem i'll b put up in Germany.Still to get the official papers...anybody out there who hav got admission for the same period.
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Hi All... EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Welcome Gopi.

To EuroAqaue and also our forum. you should be amongst the first ones got admission, so congratulations Smile
Looking forward to have you in EA and EAAA Smile

Last edited by Hossein on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrewh

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hi All... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi,

I'm Andrew and I was sent an email indicating that I have been accepted for fall of 2008. My starting location is in Barcelona.

I've also got a question regarding applying for student visas. From experiences of current students, how long does it take for the whole process when applying for a visa to Spain? I'm a Canadian citizen if that makes any difference. I am planning on a vacation during July where I would need my passport so I'm wondering if I will have enough time to get the visa once I get the official acceptance letter (I believe at the end of May) and before I go on my vacation.

Cheers,
Andrew
Back to top Go down
Lanht

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Hi all   Hi All... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:05 am

Hi all,

I'm Lan from Vietnam. I have been admitted to 2008-2010 course (G5, I guess). My hosting institution is UPC, Barcelona. Hope to see you guys there.

@Hossein

Do you know where can I find a living guideline in Barcelona from the alumni? I only got Cottbus here. Thanx in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: to G5 mates   Hi All... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi all

Welcome to EuroAquae and also EAAA.

For Andrew, actually we have got a Canadian who has been also in Barcelona, so she might be able to help you. I will get in touch with her, asking for help.

For Lanht, see this page:
http://www.euroaquae.org/jahia/Jahia/site/euroaquae/lang/en/pid/6428
Without log in details, one can have access to those documents, so we should send them to you by email.
Back to top Go down
stepos

stepos

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: barca   Hi All... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm

What? Another Canadian? Is that possible? Wow! How did you find out about the program Andrew?

Regarding the Spanish visa: Spain is one of the hardest countries to get a visa for. As a Canadian it is a little easier yet they still make you wait. Last year I applied for the visa in Ottawa (where i am from) in the middle of July and I didn't get my visa (and yes they kept my passport) until the day before i left on September 13th. They have to send all the document to Madrid and the processing can take awhile but if you put some pressure on them it might be faster. Once you get to Barcelona you have to apply for a residence permit....thats another hassle in itself.

Regarding accommodation in Barcelona: It is almost impossible to get student accommodation in Barcelona so the other solution is to rent a room in a flat....see the guide for more info.

Feel free to contact me: stepos@gmail.com

Ciao,
Steph
Back to top Go down
lanht

lanht

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Hossein wrote:
Hi all
For Lanht, see this page:
http://www.euroaquae.org/jahia/Jahia/site/euroaquae/lang/en/pid/6428
Without log in details, one can have access to those documents, so we should send them to you by email.

Hi Hossein,

Could you send me those copies since I dont hav a full access to EuroAquae website?

My email address: thanhlan.ha@gmail.com

Thanks a lot,
Lan
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: access to EA website   Hi All... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi Lan/all

Until the time you get formal admission to Euro Aquae, you will not be given log in data to EA website, also EAAA will approve your registration to the forum when you are formally accepted to EA. Meanwhile in case of question, use this page and if you need any file, etc we can send you by email.
Lan, I sent the location guides you asked for to your email address.

Looking forward to seeing you soon :-)
Back to top Go down
lanht

lanht

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm

@Hossein, Liliana

Thanks for sending those great survival guides :-) I still hav to wait for the final decision from EC. Hope things will be okay.
Cheers,
Lan
Back to top Go down
gopiraam

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey Hossein...

My first semester schooling will be in Cottbus...Can u plzzz send me the accomodation details in Cottbus...Will be in the University campus or somewhere else??!!...Then when will we be knwing our fellow batchmates who hav got selected for G5 esp Cottbus students....

My Email ID: gopiram.lvs@gmail.com

@Lanht & Andrew ...

Hi Guys, lemme introduce myself...Am Gopi from India...am a Civil Engg graduate..did my internship @ DHI,Denmark for six months(from Jan-Jun 2007)...presently am working as a software engineer...

@Lanht: Could you plzz mail me living guideline about Cottbus....Thanks in advance.

My Email ID: gopiram.lvs@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: location guide   Hi All... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:05 am

Gopi

I sent location guide for Cottbus to your email address. There are plenty of useful information there. you can find almost everything you may need (now and on your arrival) there, but if any question is still left, just ask.

About other EA G5 students, this will depend on decision by consortium, but it will be perhaps around May and June time. You will be informed about other EA students including those go to different locations then.
Back to top Go down
gopiraam

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey Buddy...

Thanks for the info man....If I have some query will shoot a mail...
Back to top Go down
gopiraam

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Anybody out there who have been offered admissions for the year 2008-10.Juzz introduce yourselves!!!!
Back to top Go down
deeper

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hi All... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:55 am

hello, every body, I‘ve just found this site.
I was also admitted in EuroAquae. I am from China. And my first semester will be in Newcastle.
It is already near the end of May, and I have not received the official letter. Have you received the official mail by post, everybody here?

And to Hossein, could you send me a copy of materials for accommodation in Newcastle? 585565@gmail.com Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Deeper welcome to EA.

I believe this is a great opportunities for all of you new people in EA, to start to know each other and share information even before starting the course, so well done and go head.

PS Deeper, I sent the location guide about Newcastle to your email address.
Back to top Go down
andrewh

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hi All... EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

Hi,

I was wondering how I get an account on this forum so that I can access the information about finding a place to stay in Barcelona. I've received my acceptance letter a few weeks ago.

If I can't yet get an account, could someone email me the information about finding residence in barcelona? My email is andrewhuang at shaw.ca

thanks,

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Andrew

There is no document on this forum about different locations. There are however "locations guides" prepared by former/current students of EA, which are on the Euro Aquae website

(http://www.euroaquae.org/jahia/Jahia/site/euroaquae/lang/en/pid/6428)

for that you need to get user ID and password from EA coordinators (it is done by Nice).

For now I will send you the location guide for Barcelona by email, hopefully it will be of help to you.

Hossein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Prospective EuroAquae Students and Guests :: Questions about EuroAquae-
Jump to: