Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An event of international employment in UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rukshehan

rukshehan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-17

An event of international employment in UK Empty
PostSubject: An event of international employment in UK   An event of international employment in UK EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am

I received this information reffering to my CV in the website. I hope it will be helpful if you are interested in Water jobs in International Companies....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your qualifications in Civil Engineering-water are in high demand with international organisations. I would therefore like to inform you about the Work Worldwide Expo in London on the 1st - 2nd March and Manchester 8th - 9th March. The Work Worldwide Expo is the largest international employment event held in the UK. The event is designed to connect job seekers with major international employers from Australia, Asia and the Middle East. The employers attending the Work Worldwide Expos are travelling to the UK to offer you job opportunities that will drive your career in the international market and provide the experience of a different lifestyle abroad. To find out more information and see a full list of positions that are being recruited for at the Expos, visit our website www.work-worldwide.com.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/s.d.rukshehan/

An event of international employment in UK
Page 1 of 1