Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furlan

just Hello Empty
PostSubject: just Hello   just Hello EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Hello everyone!
I am a new studant (G4) but still at home. I was at the reserve list and the visa process here is very slow, so I'm late.
I would like to ask you how are the first weeks, as I am going to miss it. Please, I read at another topic that said you had to apply for the fourth semester. I didn't understand that, as long as I know you have to choose between Research Project or Professional Practice. I didn't know I had to apply for that too.
and I also like to know how is the visa process to go to UK and France. I asked for an 6 months visa only (to Spain), will I have some problems?
Thanks!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

just Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just Hello   just Hello EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:50 am

hi Furlan,
Welcome to our forum.
Answering your questions: you need to apply for the 4th semester because if you choose professional practice it will take place in any European company, and this placement you need to find yourself. It is very much the same as apply for job and gives you valuable experience for the future. Of course, if somebody has troubbles finding placement in the company, course coordinators can suggest something.
In fact, your visa situation depends on your nationality. But for most of the non-europeans it is necessary to apply visa each time to move to another uni. You simply will not be able to register without a proper students visa for 6 months. Although with your Spanish visa you can travel throughout Europe (Schengen country only) as a tourist. Hungary and UK are not in Schengen, while Germany, Spain and France are.
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Balazs Gyorffy

Balazs Gyorffy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-23

just Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just Hello   just Hello EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:01 am

Anna wrote:
Hungary and UK are not in Schengen, while Germany, Spain and France are.
Update: Hungary is part of the Schengen area from 2008. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just Hello   just Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

just Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Prospective EuroAquae Students and Guests :: Questions about EuroAquae-
Jump to: