Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gudimetla_ar

gudimetla_ar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla Empty
PostSubject: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:03 am

Hi all Euroaquaes,

I am Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla from G2. My friends call me Ayyappa. I hope to be a part of our Alumni Association (EAAA) by contesting for the post of sunny Treasurer sunny lol! .

As a potential candidate, I see Alumni Association as a platform, which will yield the benefit for all the Euroaquae’s (Present, Past and Future students). Therefore Alumni association will play a major role in keeping the contacts alive, even after you graduate.

In the present world, I believe that the key to success is Information and Communication. No one can rule out the excellent work done by G1 for the establishment of this firm platform. Now, the next step is to make this communication more interactive and therefore, requires participation from all the members of Euroaquae and EAAA

As a potential candidate for Treasurer, I believe to have an open administration with Complete Transparency. Apart from this, I will give full support for my potential team members, in taking key decisions, sharing the work load of the EAAA and so on…

Thanks& Regards
Ayyappa Reddy.
Back to top Go down
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:41 am

You can see Ayyappa's CV here.
You can also watch common candidates' video here.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:46 am

Hi,
I have three questions:

1. One of the main issues in EAAA is to involve alumni into the common
activities. After graduation, usually people are very busy with their
career and do not have time for this kind of things. What are your
suggestion (feasible) to improve the situation?

2. What do you think about PhD career after EuroAquae? Is the course
suitable for this? As we all know, the directions of this master is
to work in the industry, and this is clearly stated. So, do you think there
is something to be done to change the situation?

3. Ayyappa, you have not provided EAAA information for database about
your current position, which we asked some time ago. Why would you like
to be involved now?
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com
Keiko
Elections administrator
Keiko

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am

Well well well...
Few people are asking questions to the candidates... What a Face
So, I will post a comment! Basketball

I saw that some candidates are talking in the campaign.. something like..
"Well, thank you very much for the 1st generation for the effort to establish this EAAA. Now it is our turn to develop more this for the next coming generation."

I feel that this is a bit strange.
EAAA is not something to be "inherited" from a generation to generation.
Maybe because there are no candidate for the 2nd CB (except Anna as a former president), and some people thinks that this year G2 and G3 will work for EAAA and G4 and G5 will work for it two years later.
But this is not the idea, I think.
Of course, younger generation knows the real-time situation of EA much better than older generation. So it would be very important to involve new graduates in CB.
Its activity must always involves all generations and the CB members are from all generation. cat
Back to top Go down
chew_cz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:21 am

Hi Ayyappa, just a few wondering questions.

I understand that most people think that a treasurer mainly takes responsibility of the money matters in the alumni. I believe that a treasurer also has the responsibility to try to increase the funds in EAAA. Have you thought about how you can go about and use your position as a treasurer to

1) increase the funds/money in the association?
2) market the EAAA in such a way to attract potential sponsors for events?

Best, Chengzi
Back to top Go down
gudimetla_ar

gudimetla_ar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 5:45 am

Hej Hej!!

I completely agree that treasurer's work is not just taking responsibility to manage the money in the alumni. It is also about looking ways of generating that money.

As far as my knowledge goes, we did not pay any penny for the association yet. In fact there was a survey taken by the first generation many months back, about how much one has to pay for being a member of the association... I believe this (membership fees) is the first stop to generate revenue, atleast for the time being... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla   Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayyappa Reddy Gudimetla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2007 :: Candidates campaign-
Jump to: