Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple rules in communication within EAAA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna_me
Admin
Anna_me

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Simple rules in communication within EAAA Empty
PostSubject: Simple rules in communication within EAAA   Simple rules in communication within EAAA EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 8:16 am

Dear all,
As now there are a lot of people kindly helping to keep EAAA activities running, we should be very organised and well coordinated. Can I ask you to follow three simple rules which will help us:

1. First of all and please, use EAAA forum for the exchange of information – if you do so, other people can contribute and bring new ideas.
2. Please, copy all the relevant emails you exchange with, to me (bozhko_ann@yahoo.com). In such case there will be at least one person aware of all ongoing activities and I will try my best to update and coordinate all the information with you.
3. In case you want to send an email to the group of students (e.g. the whole generation) or members of EuroAquae Consortium (on behalf of EAAA), can I ask you to send this email first to me and after my "yes" - to all recipients. This will help us to avoid sending redundant emails and to be more efficient in our work.

I am checking my email box each evening and try to answer emails as soon as I get them. So, usually you will not need to wait more than one day.

Thank you very much for the collaboration.
Back to top Go down
https://eaaa-forum.forumotion.com

Simple rules in communication within EAAA
Page 1 of 1