Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nominations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roalva82

roalva82

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 am

Hi everyone, we would like to nominate the following persons for the elections of the Association:

Rodolfo Alvarado - President / from Costa Rica, 1st semester Barcelona, 3rd Cottbus
Annabeth Cohen - Vicepresident / from USA, 1st semester Barcelona, 3rd Cottbus
Mónica Macías - Secretary / from Spain, 1st semester Cottbus, 3rd Cottbus
Wai Teng - Secretary / from Singapore, 1st semester Nice, 3rd Barcelona
Jennyl Estil - Treasurer / from Philippines, 1st semester Nice, 3rd Cottbus

We all belong to Generation 7. We have some ideas as to what we would like to work on, however we also know that some of our classmates have some good ideas as well and we have to put them together and organize the work. We are also interested in knowing concerns/ideas/comments from other generations that can positively contribute to the association.
Feel free to ask us any question!

Kind regards to all,

Rodolfo
Back to top Go down
Kostya

Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: from Kostya   Nominations EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi This is Kostya Vasilyev here. I used to be a member of the 2nd CB of EAAA!

It is good to see people nominating themselves and taking part in the elections!

It is good that at least two generations are represented in the elections! Wishing all the candidates all the best!

I just thought that it would be good to share some of the documents with the candidates and everybody else:

1. The report of the activities of the 2nd CB of EAAA (2007-2009), which you can find here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q02gi9

2. The guidance for the candidates of the 2009 elections (I think that the statements made are generally still applicable, though there may be some variety). You can download this from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/capacq

3. In order for people not to think that we were very serious, I just thought of sharing the video which most of the candidates in the 2007 CB of EAAA elections prepared: You can watch this video here: https://youtu.be/2MWdhezhAhY

Please also note that there may be a time limit as to how long these files are available at sendspace servers as this is a free service.

Regards,
Kostya

Last edited by Kostya on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kostya

Kostya

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Sendspace is a free service   Nominations EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi Sendspace is a free service, so please be aware of the advertisements asking you to download other stuff.

When clicking on the links above, I get a adf.ly window where I need to click on Skip Ad in the right upper corner, then in the middle of the screen I need to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace".

Hope this helps.

Kostya

Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: candidate   Nominations EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 am

Hello everyone,

I am a candidate for Vice-president and secretary of the EAAA CB. I will introduce myself in this post.

- Who am I and what do I do?
My name is Carolina, I'm from Brazil and I'm EA G4. I did my first semester in Barcelona, the third semester in Nice and internship in Suez Environment (France), where I currently work since 2009.

- Why join EAAA?
I believe that EAAA is a very important tool for communication between students, grad students and people looking forward to doing the master for exchange all kinds of information.

- How do I think I can do it?
It is not easy to represent the master and a university life considering that time since I graduated is getting bigger each day. Therefore, that is exactly my strength! By being part of EAAA I want to represent the EA grads that are currently working somewhere, struggling to find a job and somehow I will try to build a network that will only help EA students in all ways: contacts inside companies, exchange of experience, meetings, etc.

I think that representatives from different generations in EAAA CB is very important to increase its power and targets.

- How will I manage time to participate?
I think that we always find time to do things we like. Smile And I am always available by phone, e-mail, this forum, skype, facebook, etc and we don't lack communication tools nowadays.
It is the first time that I apply to a post in the EAAA cause I abandoned my nomade life of EA student, and I settled down now. I know how hard life can get for foreign students trying to find a job, not knowing where to live and still having to manage the visa stuff. I think I got all that settled now and I can focus on what I want to do.

I hope I explained my objectives in the EAAA in a few words. If you still have questions, please, do not hesitate to ask!

"Who don't communicate, will get lost." -> An attempt to translate a famous phrase in Brazil that express the importance of communication among people. "Quem não se comunica se trumbica" - Chacrinha

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Nominations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi

I too was a member of coordination board; and tried to contribute in the development of EAAA. I believed and still strongly do that EAAA is a great idea, and we should do our best to keep it strong and make the most use of it. It is such a great feeling to see people are interested and active to keep the wheel rolling. Thank you.

There have been number of ex-students interested and active in this before, and they indeed achieved great goals; and I am sure their experience will be of great value; Lets make the best use of it.

And good luck with the work.

Cheers
Hossein
(EA G2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum