Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jelena Batica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gudimetla_ar

gudimetla_ar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Jelena Batica   Jelena Batica EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Jelena is running for the posts: President, Vice-President, Secretary

*****************JELENA'S VISION IN WORDS*********************

Dear colleagues,

With this letter I want to hold your interest on following details.
It is time that all Euro Aquae students connect by means of making our knowledge more
qualitative and better, towards good and feature employment.
Beside our international experience and education that is provided by Euro Aquae Master
course we need much stronger bond between ourselves through Euro Aquae Alumni
Association (EAAA) and also improving cooperation with European Union industry.
Are you find an important that personal knowledge and experience gained from course you
can compare with alumni students? Is it important for you future employment
recommendation from your colleagues?
These are the things that need to be upgrade.
I CANDIDATE MYSELF FOR EUROAQUAE COORDINATION BORD BECAUSE I CONSIDER ME AS
PERSON WITH ENOUGH QUALITY, AGILE AND STOUT HEARTED TO GIVE AN ANSWER ON
APPOINTED QUESTION.
Cooperation between ourselves need to be more intensive from now and need to continue in
the future through professional work. This is very important since creation of new possibilities
in individual profession have influence on ourselves.
The approach for creating a better bond between members of Euro Aquae is connecting
students, making internet discussion groups according to relevant theme, than connection with
email and seminars. With exchange of opinions, experiences and dialog among us we will
enlarge our self‐confidence.
My vision is our success by favour of Euro Aquae program and competence that we get
through this master programme, professional work and appearance of our skills.
Guided by better professional future I am looking forward to hear from you soon by email or on
EAAA forum.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,
Jelena BATICA
Generation 5 student

Back to top Go down
Kostya

Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Ask Questions   Jelena Batica EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi everybody, please ask questions to Jelena by clicking on post reply at this topic. Please note the voting starts on the 18th of October 2009. The voting will be done through this forum.

Last edited by Kostya on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kostya

Kostya

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Kostya's questions   Jelena Batica EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi I thought of starting to ask the questions to the candidates.

1. After the graduation, the people tend to get busier and busier, therefore I wonder how good your time management skills are as they will have to be of a good quality in order to combine work/studies/research, EAAA involvement and personal life?

2. Good time management skills are not enough, it is important to work as a team. Therefore how do you see yourself working in a team of 6 people or more (see the question 4)?

3. During the last past two years, I saw that the willingness to be initiative plays a very important role. How initiative are you?

4. The number of the graduates of the EAAA is growing, and it is getting harder to manage the potential demands of the six generations (in two years there will be eight generations), therefore after a brief discussion among some of the members of the CB of EAAA, we decided that it would be good to create an Executive Committee which will comprise some 10 – 20 people, each of them having a certain responsibility such as updating a website, preparing the Star of the Month articles, checking and responding to the messages on the forum. The Constitution of the EAAA already has the provision of such an Executive Committee. The Constitution can be downloaded from here (opens a PDF file). What do you think of such an idea?

Thank you for your responses.

Kostya
Back to top Go down
jelena

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelena Batica   Jelena Batica EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:00 am

Kostya wrote:

1. After the graduation, the people tend to get busier and busier, therefore I wonder how good your time management skills are as they will have to be of a good quality in order to combine work/studies/research, EAAA involvement and personal life?

2. Good time management skills are not enough, it is important to work as a team. Therefore how do you see yourself working in a team of 6 people or more (see the question 4)?

3. During the last past two years, I saw that the willingness to be initiative plays a very important role. How initiative are you?

4. The number of the graduates of the EAAA is growing, and it is getting harder to manage the potential demands of the six generations (in two years there will be eight generations), therefore after a brief discussion among some of the members of the CB of EAAA, we decided that it would be good to create an Executive Committee which will comprise some 10 – 20 people, each of them having a certain responsibility such as updating a website, preparing the Star of the Month articles, checking and responding to the messages on the forum. The Constitution of the EAAA already has the provision of such an Executive Committee. The Constitution can be downloaded from here (opens a PDF file). What do you think of such an idea?

Kostya
1. Very good question! It's a competition between responsibility and willingness to do things right. It is my understanding that good team can have great success! I believe that good management can have positive response to any initiative.

2.One of the main objectives of EuroAquae Master course is to be exposed to different cultural and international environment. Therefore I see myself as very flexible person and able to work in multicultural environment.

3.I see myself as initiative person and I believe that my role in CB will be noticeable.
Back to top Go down
jelena

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelena Batica   Jelena Batica EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 am

Kostya wrote:

Kostya

4. Executive Committee is a good idea! The efficiency of this body can be high.
I will be free to propose also a people responsible for intensive communication with students. For example, members of the Executive Committee will be students from each generation and they will communicate with their class mates. Therefore all students can know it's representative in person.
What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Kostya

Kostya

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: from Kostya   Jelena Batica EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi Jelena,

Yes, I think it would be very good if representatives from different locations and different generations are members of this committee.

Is it possible that you demonstrate the qualities mentioned in the questions 1-3 by some examples from your life? It can be either EuroAquae life or pre-EuroAquae life?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
miwu

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelena Batica   Jelena Batica EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 am

Hi, jelena

Thanks for all what you did for us.You are the representive in Nice in 1st and 3rd semester.Thanks.
Here are some questions:

1 Which qualites are neccesary or important for being a president of EAAA?
2 Which qualities do you have regarding question1?
3 What do you plan to do if you are the president pf EAAA?

Thank you in advance.

mi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jelena Batica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelena Batica   Jelena Batica Empty

Back to top Go down

Jelena Batica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2009 :: Candidates campaign-
Jump to: