Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accommodation in Nice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izni

Accommodation in Nice Empty
PostSubject: Accommodation in Nice   Accommodation in Nice EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Bonjour!

I'm going to Nice for my first semester this upcoming Sept and I'm hoping to get some tips on the accommodations or anything related to Nice. Do I have to make the arrangement myself? In that case, which area is most economical and practical? Where are we staying once we get there before getting a permanent place to stay? Oh God I have so many inquiries! I'm looking forward to hear from any of you who have had the experience of living there. You can also contact me directly at phoeniznix@yahoo.com . Merci beaucoup!
Back to top Go down
Hossein

Hossein

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Accommodation in Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation in Nice   Accommodation in Nice EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:07 am

Hi there

Hope you are doing fine.
I appreciate there are loads of questions to ask before joining EA, and of course a lot about accommodation!
There are few documents about different locations of EA, which covers various topics related to (start) of life in each location. These are prepared by previous students of the course who lived in each location.
EAAA shall send these documents to you as soon as the final list of admitted people for the course is released.
I will send the document about Nice to you.

Please NOTE: these documents are not 100% accurate, as things are changing so rapidly and loads of things may be completely different from one semester to another, so please treat them as guide ONLY, (which may be wrong in some points!!!) and make sure you gain information from any other possible sources too.

Meanwhile if else anyone is also interested, please get in touch with me and I will send it to you too.
Back to top Go down

Accommodation in Nice
Page 1 of 1