Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accomodation in Cottbus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blanca R

Accomodation in Cottbus Empty
PostSubject: Accomodation in Cottbus   Accomodation in Cottbus EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi there,

I am Blanca Rosa, and I am going to spend my first semester at Cottbus, It would be nice if someone could give some advice about accommodation there according to their own experience.

By the way, It would be interesting to know how is going to Cottbus, no matter which semester, maybe we could share info and help each other. Please. Feel free to contact me ( msn = blanche_lefuyuliet@hotmail.com Skype ID = blancherose1)

kisses

Blanca Rosa.
Back to top Go down
stannn

stannn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Accomodation in Cottbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accomodation in Cottbus   Accomodation in Cottbus EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 am

Blanca R wrote:
Hi there,

I am Blanca Rosa, and I am going to spend my first semester at Cottbus, It would be nice if someone could give some advice about accommodation there according to their own experience.

By the way, It would be interesting to know how is going to Cottbus, no matter which semester, maybe we could share info and help each other. Please. Feel free to contact me ( msn = blanche_lefuyuliet@hotmail.com Skype ID = blancherose1)

kisses

Blanca Rosa.

Hi there,

It is always good to stay at the students' hostel because you will get toilet attached, kitchen and spacious room. Furthermore, it is close to Mensa (canteen) and close to the Main Campus. It is only 5 minutes walk distance.

Cottbus is close enough to Berlin and it is dull sometimes but you will get a student pass where you can travel to Berlin for free. Yes, any transport for free Smile
Back to top Go down

Accomodation in Cottbus
Page 1 of 1